During spring and summer, there are a lot of carnivals, summer parties, and picnics. With them comes the tantalizing smells of the sweet summer treats: Kettle Korn, caramel apples, and salted caramels everywhere! There are also fancy iced-coffee drinks with these tempting flavors. However, most of these sweets and their drink variations don’t have a place in a healthy diet. This AIP Salted Caramel Frappé is the answer to your summer sweet dilemma.
My Salted Caramel Paleo Protein smells and tastes amazing, and the flavor is out of this world. It’s also packed with 21 grams of protein. You’ll be getting a tasty summer drink, and the fuel to keep your body moving throughout the day.
On top of the protein in this recipe, the full-fat coconut milk will help keep you full. Coconut milk also lends a creamy texture to this decadent, AIP Salted Caramel Frappé. Top your blended carnival in a cup with a dollop of delicious coconut whipped cream, and you’ll be set for summer!
Salted Caramel Frappé
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml Roasted Dandelion Root Tea chilled
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml full fat coconut milk
- 1 scoop The Myers Way® Salted Caramel Paleo Protein
- 1 cup 240.00 ml ice
- coconut cream (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except coconut cream in a high-speed blender. Blend until combined.
- For a thinner consistency, add more coconut milk as needed.
- Pour into a glass and top with coconut cream.