This Cacao Chia Seed Pudding is packed full of fiber and tastes delicious. Share with someone you love on this Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Cacao Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 1/4 cup 300.00 ml full fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp 29.57 ml honey
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp 29.57 ml unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml almond extract
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml sea salt to taste
- shaved chocolate for garnish
- strawberries or raspberries, for garnish
- Mix coconut milk, honey, chia seeds, cacao powder, vanilla extract, almond extract, and sea salt together and put in a glass jar with lid.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with dark chocolate shavings and berries.