In this podcast, Dr. Myers discusses the causes, symptoms, and treatments of candida overgrowth.
Click the link below to listen to the podcast.
Click the media player below to listen to the podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window
- What on earth is Candida?
- Candida is a fungus, which is a form of yeast, a very small amount of which lives in your mouth and intestines.
- Its job is to aid with digestion and nutrient absorption, but when it is overproduced it breaks down the wall of the intestine and penetrates the bloodstream, releasing toxic byproducts into your body and causing leaky gut.
- This can lead to many different health problems ranging from digestive issues to depression.
- What are some of the most common symptoms?
- How can there be so many symptoms for candida?
Food and candida
- Do certain foods cause candida to bloom? Why?
- What is the relationship between carbohydrates and candida?
What are the tests for candida?
- How quickly can candida come back? Is it necessary to retest often?
- Dr. Myers’ three means to deal with candida: Diet, herbal remedies, and medication.
- What are useful supplements to treat candida?
- click here for the answer.
To subscribe to The Myers Way Podcast on
I encourage you to write a review on iTunes!