Dr. Tom O’Bryan is an internationally recognized speaker and workshop leader specializing in the complications of Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease as they occur inside and outside of the intestines.
Since 2004, he has served as a teaching clinician for international audiences of Healthcare Practitioners, and currently holds teaching Faculty positions with the Institute for Functional Medicine and the National University of Health Sciences. He serves on the Scientific Advisory Committee of the International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists and the Medical Advisory Board of the National Association of Nutritional Professionals.
Dr. O’Bryan is always one of the most thought-provoking, highly appreciated Speakers.
Click the media player below to listen to the podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
The Myers Way Episode 25: Gluten Sensitivity with Dr. Thomas O’Bryan
- Why do you think there is so much press about gluten these days?
- What did we do to gluten to make it so bad for us?
- How long does someone need to be on gf diet to see a difference?
- How much Gluten is too much?
- Tell me about the patient you had whose only exposure to gluten was a communion wafer and her symptoms?
- What’s the relationship with Autism?
- How does Gluten cause a leaky gut?
- What is the best testing for gluten sensitivity? And problems with traditional testing.
- How is it that you can have gluten sensitivity and not have digestive issues?
- How does Gluten cause brain fog? What about other brain disorders like seizures, depression and anxiety?
- What is the link with Gluten and autoimmune and cancer?
- What are common mishaps of going on a gluten free diet?
- What’s the deal with labeling something gluten free?
- Tell us about the Gluten Summit you have coming up?
Connect with Dr. O’Bryan
Like him on Facebook.
Follow him on Twitter.