There is no wall separating your mouth from the rest of your body–toxins in your mouth affect your health as a whole!
The average person uses 10-15 body products each day, with an average of 126 different ingredients. I buy organic products that are free of toxic chemicals, and when I can, I make my own. I use this homemade Toxin-Free Toothpaste every day. It’s simple, easy, and will leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
At night, I use a WaterPik to floss in between my teeth and really get them clean. I recommend adding one of the following to the warm water in your WaterPik:
- Organic apple cider vinegar/water (dilute 1:8)
- 3% hydrogen peroxide (1 oz in 8 oz)
- Silver Tongue Oral Disinfectant (1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- 2-6 drops peppermint essential oil (optional)
- hydrogen peroxide 3%
- filtered water
Updated on: Published on: