This delicious recipe is the perfect addition to any backyard barbecue! It’s an AIP-approved twist on a classic favorite – potato salad!
This Herbed Potato salad is very customizable to fit your unique tastes! Fresh herbs and apple cider vinegar work together to aid digestion for powerful gut-repairing properties, while olive oil adds omega-3 and 6 essential fatty acids and a light, buttery, flavor.
Have this healthy salad as a snack, or make ahead and add it to your Labor Day or Fourth of July cookout menu for a stress-free, easy addition!
Herbed “Potato” Salad
- 4 cups 960.00 ml white sweet potatoes or root vegetable of choice, chopped
- 1 cup 240.00 ml fresh herbs chopped
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml shallots
- 6 tablespoon NaN ml apple cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoon 88.72 ml extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- Steam or roast vegetables until soft and cooked. If roasting, roast at 425 F for 30 minutes. Let vegetables completely cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over root vegetables. Store in refrigerator overnight or serve immediately!