My Sunshine Smoothie brings a tropical tang to the table so that you can feel like you’re on vacation without even leaving the kitchen. Do you want to know what my favorite part about this smoothie is? There’s an ingredient with some incredible benefits hiding behind all of the delicious fruit. Liposomol Curcumin.
Liposomal Curcumin is the most bioavailable form of curcumin on the market. It supports a healthy inflammatory response and fights free radicals. My Liposomal Curcumin has a zesty citrus flavor that tastes great and actually works! It’s a turmeric supplement that is perfect for relieving occasional aches and pains caused by inflammation or dealing with gut or immune issues.
Most turmeric supplements on the market don’t contain enough of the bioactive components of turmeric that offer all of the wonderful health benefits. Turmeric root is only 2-5% curcuminoids by weight, and is also low in the essential oil compounds. My liquid Liposomal Curcurmin is the world’s most absorbable turmeric supplement, with a potency of 500mg of real, naturally extracted curcumin per serving.
So if you’re looking for a tasty smoothie with lots of protein, delicious flavor, and great benefits, you’ve found it!
- 1 mango frozen and sliced to fill about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml pineapple frozen
- 1 scoop The Myers Way® Vanilla Bean Paleo Protein
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml Liposomal Curcumin
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml ice
- 3/4 cup 180.00 ml water or liquid of choice (coconut milk, pineapple juice, etc)
- Place all ingredients in high-speed blender and blend until desired consistency is reached.